Meet 6 first ladies from Katsina marrying current Nigerian State Governors
As always, Katsina Post is here again, this time to bring to your knowledge the list of no fewer than five (5) first ladies that are currently marrying current Nigerian State Governors.
So if you are from Katsina State and next time someone from these states tries to play with you, tell him that you have a share from their states. LOL!
1, Fatima Babagana Zulum: Though her name sounds like that of a Kanuri, she is actually from Katsina and her ‘Katsina Name’ is Fatima. She hails from Katsina Local government, Katsina State. She is married to the Borno State Governor who she reportedly met when he served as a youth corps member with Katsina State Polytechnic.
2. Haj. Farida Salisu Ali: She is the wife of the Nasarawa State Governor, Engr. Audu A. Sule. They got married few days after he was elected as Governor of the State.
She was also reportedly made the first lady of the state by the Governor.
3. Hajiya Hadiza Aminu Bello Masari: She is currently the first wife of Governor Aminu Bello Masari. She is from Katsina.
4. Hajiya Zakiyya Aminu Bello Masari: She is the second wife to the Governor of Katsina State. She is also from Katsina.
5. Hajiya Binta Aminu Bello Masari: She is the third wife of Governor Aminu Bello Masari. She is from Katsina.
6. Hajiya Ummi Garba Mota: She is the daughter of Late Garba Mota, former chairman of Bakori Local Government. They live in Funtua Local Government Area.