Cherish College of Nursing and Mpidwifery Batsari has announced the sales of application form into Basic Midwifery programme.
This is contained in a notification statement as seen by our correspondent, noting that the sales of form will begin from Thursday 2nd to Friday 31st January, 2020.
Read the full statement below:
*NOTICE OF SALE OF APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION INTO BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMME IN CHERISH COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY BATSARI.
The sale of application forms for admission into *Basic Midwifery* programme begins from *Thursday 2nd to Friday 31st January,2020.*
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
1. Pay the sum of *10,000 Thousand Naira (N10,000)* at Cherish Microfinance Bank, Goruba Road, GRA, Katsina.
2. Bring your Teller to the College at No. 4c Kurfi/Karare Road along Police Div office, Batsari, for the collection of Receipt, Application Form and Acknowledgement Card.
3.Fill the Application Form and Acknowledge Card given to you, affix 2 passport photographs and attach copies of the necessary documents.
4. Completed forms should be returned to the College at No. 4c Kurfi/Karare Road along Police Div. Office, Batsari, Katsina State.
5. The date of your entrance exam will be indicated on the Acknowledgement Card.
1. The sale of application for this period (2nd – 31 January, 2020) is *ONLY* for *Basic Midwifery* programme.
2. Candidate must possess minimum of 5 credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
3.Combination of any two of WAEC, NECO and NABTEB is acceptable.
For more information, please contact *08038195767, 09035951068*