The Nigeria goodwill ambassador has awarded Abdurrahim Muhammad Ma’aji, the president Turath Nigeria, co founder Humanitarian Medical Mission in Nigeria and founder/ CEO Humanitarian Aid Across Nigeria with a service to humanity ambassadorship award.
He’s a former senate president, NAKATSS Sudan- chapter and vice chairman for its consultative council, he co chaired Hummin international scientific conference and many key positions.
He’s a recipient of many awards which include: Honorary award from the Nigerian Embassy in Sudan, award of appreciation from Medical Association of Nigerian Students in Sudan, award of merit as best serving president by Nigerian students Presidential council in Sudan.
The Nigeria goodwill ambassador awards is an honorary award ceremony to honour and celebrate individuals and organizations who have distinguished themselves in different humanitarian fields with selfless services to humanity, good works and projecting Nigeria’s image positively worldwide.
The Nigerian Goodwill Ambassador has honoured prominent people to mention but a few: Aysha Abacha, Gen. Paul Boroh, chief Mike Okiro, Sen. Goje, Sen. Dino Melaye, Sen. Kwankwaso, Chief Edem Duke, Hon. Gonlolo, Gov. Ganduje, Hajiya Mairo Waziri Tambuwal and many more.
Some of his contributions to Nigeria and to humanity include:
– Organized hepatitis awareness Campaign and free blood test in Katsina state in the year 2015
– Organized oral hygiene campaign in Katsina state orphanage home
– Participated in Health orientation and awareness at Babbar Ruga VVF ward Katsina state in the year 2015.
– Participated in Cancer awareness in Abuja in the year 2015
– Represented Nigeria in international Carnival, organized by the presidential friendship council in Khartoum Sudan.
– Represented Nigeria in the opening of summer activities in Sennar state Sudan.
– Organized African Students of the year award in the year 2016 in Khartoum Sudan.
– Chief coordinator “Youth For Support initiative” under the platform of HAAN foundation that executed Ramadan feed a mouth in Gombe state, personal Hygiene and school health management in Kano State, personal hygiene and IDP support in Kaduna state.