The Katsina state government has requested a total sum of $110 million loan from Islamic Development Bank to fund Health System Project across the state.
The acting president Yemi Osinbanjo last week urged the legislative arm of the government to put into consideration and ensure an accelerated approval to borrow a total sum of $1.5 billion from multilateral agencies and France by 10 states of the federation which Katsina state is included.
According to Premium Times, the state’s loan requested were parts of the 2016-2018 External Borrow (Rolling) plan whose approval the presidency had sought since last August.
Here is list of the state in need of the loan.
- Katsina state- $110 Million Islamic Development Bank
- Ogun State- $350 Million World Bank
- Kaduna State- $350 Million World Bank
- Ebonyi State- $70 Million Islamic Development Bank
- Abia state $100 Million Islamic Development Bank
- Jigawa state $32 Million Islamic Development Bank
- Kano state $200 Million French Development Agency
- Plateau state $200 Million French Development Agency
- Enugu State $200 Million “
- Ondo state $200 Million “