Katsina ICT based school begins admission for Primary, Secondary students
Slicon Height International College, SHIC is open to students for admission into Nursery, Primary and Secondary classes.
Slicon Height International College, SHIC is opening its facility for computer based system of acquiring knowledge.
This is a good opportunity for parents to prepare their kids to gear up to the dictates of the digital age
Aside the array of requisite instructional gadgets at SHIC, our curriculum is structured to guide student’s educational carrier choices through e-learning.
Our Competitive Edge:
– Students will be introduced to the use of e-text and note books for learning
– SMARTBOARD Interactive Whiteboard in all secondary school classes
– Well-eqipped Computer Lab; also with SMARTBOARD
– Dual purpose Library -ICT based (with conventional books)
– Dedicated Broadband Internet Service
– Customized Teaching and Learning Software
– A Tablet PC for every secondary school students for the purpose of online classes
– Bio-metric Student Attendance Register that allows parents to receive SMS alert once a child enters the classroom, and upon closing
– A special Curriculum for ICT and Computer Science
– Mathematics, Computer Graphics and English Communication Skill development
– Parents have access to their wards Homework, Assignments, Tests, Examination and Report Cards Online, via Parents’ Portal
You can download and apply for admission online or purchase the form at the school premises via
website: http://www.siliconheight.school.ng Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FURTHER INQUIRY CONTACT:
Admission Secretary, Silicon Height International College No. 01, Turaki Sani Stores Road, Commercial Layout Gida Dawa. Katsina. GSM: 08035888483