SCREENING AND REGISTRATION FOR APTITUDE TEST 2020/2021 FOR UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY (DE) ADMISSIONS.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wish to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above and who applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME and DE to register for screening and aptitude test through the University website www.umyu.edu.ng. Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register.
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result;
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.