Breaking: Gov Masari constitute Katsina entrepreneurship and Economic Council
The entrepreneurship and economic council is a voluntary body constituted to advice government on entrepreneurship and innovation. The Council will advice government on entrepreneurship priorities matters related to growth and market demands.
It will be advising government and its agencies from time to time.
The functions of the council will include:
a. Analyse any issue, economic or otherwise, referred to it.
b. Addressing issues relating to entrepreneurship and local content development and presenting fact and findings.
c. Support relevant ministries achieve goals related to innovation and local content capacity building
d. Submitting periodic advice to government on economic and entrepreneurship developments
e. Developing initiatives that bring investment and businesses to Katsina State
f. Boost local content development by implementing capacity building strategies
Alh. Muntari Lawal, the chief of staff to the Executive Governor and also the Chairman of the Katsina Public Exhibition and Gallery will head the council as Chairman. Other members of the committee are:
1. Alh. Faisal Jafar Rafindadi – Vice Chairman 1
2. Alh. Dahiru Usman Sarki – Vice Chairman 2
3. Alh. Fahad Dahiru Mangal – Member
4. Alh. Kabir Ibrahim Ida – Member
5. Alh. Muktar Abdullahi Dantunkura – Member
6. Alh. Faisal Mannir Abukur – Member
7. Alh. Habibu Kabir – Member
8. Alh. Ibrahim Jafar – Member
9. Dr. Kabir Nakaura – Member
10. Haj. Fatima Abbas Hassan – Member
11. Alh. Aminu Abdulmumminu Kabir Usman (Magajin Gari) – Member
12. Dr. Hayatu Bashir – Member
13. Alh. Yahaya Sodangi – Member
14. Hon. Kasim Umar Mutallab (Honourable Commission Finance) – Member
15. Muhammad Daha Faruk Umar Faruk (Danburan Daura) – Member
16. Alh Malik Anas – Member.
17. Hajiya Bilkisu Saulawa- Member
18. Alh Akilu Hassan Muhammed- Member.