PLBC offers free professional Diploma in Arabic, Islamic Contemporary Studies in Katsina
Pleasant Library and Book Club (PLBC), a non-governmental organization (NGO) in Katsina have introduced a free Intensive Professional Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Contemporary Studies for the interested general public.
Interested general public can apply by clicking this link: http://pleasantlibrary.com/2020/01/20/free-intensive-professional-diploma-in-arabic-and-islamic-contemporary-studies/
The program, expected to start in February is expected to last for six months and a certificate will be issued at the end.
Below are things you should note about the free program:
- Duration: 6 months
- Start Date: February 2020
- End Date: August 2020
- Modalities: Taught Subjects, Assignments, Group Work, Examination and Project.
- Language of Instruction: Arabic and English.
- Certification: After completion of the program, including having at least 75% attendance and an examination score of at least 50% in all subjects.
- Minimum Requirement: West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Certificate
- Lecture Days: Saturdays and Sundays
- Lecture Time: 9am to 4pm on Saturdays and 10am to 5pm on Sundays.
Rules and Regulations
1. To attend classes regularly
2.To respect the right others to learn
4.To respect the property and equipment of the center
5.To carry out reasonable instruction to the best of other ability
6.To conduct themselves in a polite and appropriate manner in the center and in public
7.To keep the center environment and the local community clean
8.To read all school notices and bring them To their parent/guardian’s attention
The following are not brought in the Center Premises
1.Drugs in any form except on sick condition
3.Cigarettes or Tobacco
4.Knives or other weapons
5.Matches/lighters/Explosive or dangerous materials
6.Pornographic or any other offensive materials
MOBILE PHONES AND ELECTRONIC DEVICE
1.Mobile phones and another electronic devicewill be permitted in the center
2.All phones must switch or silenced during class sessions
3.All electronic device are brought to the center at the owner’s risk
1.Any learner that is caught committing any form of crime in the center may be suspended
2.Learners are expected to follow instruction correctly
3.Women should be properly dressed using appropriate Hijab while in the center
4.Smoking cigarettes is strictly prohibited in the center