Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply to the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery.
Kindly find below detailed information pertaining to the admission
NOTICE OF SALE OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS FOR ADMISSION INTO:*
1. Basic Midwifery (Online)
2. Community Midwifery (Not Online)
The sale of application forms for admission into the above programmes begins from *Monday 25th November* and ends on *Friday 27th December 2019*.
*Procedures for Online Application for BASIC Midwifery*
1. Visit the College’s website www.conamkat.edu.ng
2. Click on *”Apply Online”*
3. Click on *“Application Instruction”*, to read and follow the Instructions and Application Guidelines for the online application.
*Procedure for Application for COMMUNITY Midwifery*
1. Pay N1,100 into the College Account at any Branch of Keystone Bank.
Account Name: *CONAMKAT*
Account Number: *1006379307*
2. Take your teller to the Local Government Service Commission to obtain the Application Form together with Acknowledgement Card.
3. Fill the application form and Acknowledgment Card, affix a passport for each and attach copy of the necessary documents.
4. Submit the application form to Local Government Service Commission and collect the Acknowledgement Card that indicates date of the Entrance Exam.
_Basic Midwifery:_ Saturday, 11th January 2020
_Community Midwifery:_ Wednesday, 15th January 2020
*Release of Entrance Exam Result*: Friday, 31st January 2020
_Basic Midwifery_: Tuesday 4th to Wednesday 5th February, 2020
_Community Midwifery:_ Thursday, 6th February, 2020
*Release of Interview Result (Admission List)*: Friday, 21st February, 2020
1. Applicants for *BASIC MIDWIFERY* must possess minimum of 5 credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
2. Applicants for *COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY* must possess minimum of 4 credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Biology and any two science subjects .
3. Combination of WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB is acceptable.
4. Applicants for Community Midwifery MUST be a female Indigene of Katsina State and resident of her community in Katsina State.
The College has opened Application Centers at School of Nursing Katsina and School of Midwifery Malumfashi to guide and ease the process of the online application.
Interested applicants can visit the Schools for the online application.
Phone Numbers: 09083024636, 07086711766, 08035096383, 07057208670