Profile: 5 Katsina Indigenes Who Officially Work for Buhari in Aso Rock
1. Abdulkarim Dauda: He is Buhari’s Personal Chief Security Officer (PCSO). Like Mamman Daura, he is Buhari’s nephew. His father, Dauda Daura, is Buhari’s half-brother from the same father. He is Mamman Daura’s full biological brother. His tenure was recently extended by the President Muhammadu Buhari.
2. Sabiu “Tunde” Yusuf: He is Buhari’s, Private Secretary. He’s nicknamed ‘Tunde’ probably because of Tunde Idiagbon, Buhari’s deputy when he was a military dictator. Sabiu is the son of Mamman Daura’s full biological sister by the name of Hajia Halima (more popularly known as “Hajja Madam” in Daura) who died last year.
3. Dauda “Zeze” Habu. He is Senior Personal Assistant to Abba Kyari, the de facto acting president/VP. His father, Habu Kurma, is Mamman Daura’s younger brother. (Kurma is the Hausa word for the deaf. He’s called Kurma because he’s deaf, but this isn’t derogatory in Hausa culture where people are habitually identified by their disability).
4. Musa Haro. He is PA (Domestic Affairs) to Buhari. His mother, Hajia Kwalla, is Buhari’s biological sister. Hajia Kwalla is a twin. Her twin sister is called Hajia Amadodo.
5. Dr Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi: He is the personal physician to the President. He is from Rafin Dadi residential area in Katsina metropolis.
He was recently re-appointed by the President in July 2019 together with 10 others.