Breaking: Governor Masari appoint 13 new Special advisers (Full List and Portfolios)
The Katsina State Governor, Rt. Hon. Aminu Bello Masari has approved the appointment of thirteen new Special Advisers for his ‘Next Level’ cabinet.
This is contained in a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mustapha Muhammadu Inuwa dated 26th of September and made available to newsmen including Katsina Post.
Those appointed according to the statement are as follows:
- Alhaji Muntari Lawal
- Alhaji Kabir Shu’aibu – Political Affairs
- Hon. Abdulkadir Mamman Nasir – Economic Empowerment and Special Intervention
- Alhaji Abdullahi Ibrahim Mahuta – Legislative Matters
- Hussaini Adamu Karaduwa – Employment Promotion
- Comrade Tanimu Lawal Saulawa – Labour and Productivity
- Alhaji Abdu Habu Dankum – Rural and Semi-Urban Water Supply
- Alhaji Aminu Lawal Jibia – Skills Acquisition and Vocational Training
- Dr. Lawal Usman Bagiwa – Livestock and Grazing Reserves.
- Alhaji Khalil Ibrahim – Youths
- Malam Muhammad Bashir Usman Ruwangodiya – Higher Education
- Alhaji Hamza Muhammad Brodo – Drugs, Narcotics, and Human Trafficking
- Alhaji Bashir Dayyabu – Intergovernmental and Development Partners