Five Questions to Gov Masari regarding Katsina Amnesty Programme – By Hassan Muhammad
In His Efforts to Bring the Lasting Peace in Our State, Katsina State Governor Has Started Visiting Eight (8) Local Govts Who are Surrounded by Banditries, Kidnappers and Higher Killers Inorder to Make Parley With Them.
But Inside This Process, I’ve Some Five (5) Questions to The State Govt?
1. As we all Knew that Almost our Livestock had been Rustled by the Cattle Rustlers, is there Any Move by Katsina State Govt, to Seize the Livestock and Reunite them to their Rightful Owner’s?
2. Those Towns and Villages were Attacked by Banditries the Residence of the Areas are Home Base, but now Turned to Homeless is there any Attempt by Govt to Rebuild their Houses?
3. Shops had been Destroyed in Towns and Villages some were Burnt Completely by the Attackers, did the Govt made any Arrangement to Ease the Situation of the Owners?
4. Right now there are Women and Children’s at the Den of the Kidnappers whom Kidnapped During Attacks in their Respective Domain, Did the Govt made any Arrangement to Rescue them and Reunite them with their Families?
5. Currently there are Gunshoot Wound Person’s whom are Recieving Treatment in Different Hospitals, Did the Govt made any Attempt to Settle their Hospital Bills?
These are My Questions to Katsina State Government???