Breaking: Katsina Governor unveil 8-point agenda for ‘next level’
The Katsina State Governor, Alhaji Aminu Bello Masari has today unveiled a detailed 8-point agenda that will guide him in his next and last four years in government as the state Governor.
The agenda he involved are:
1. Sustaining investment in Education
2. Increasing investment in agriculture
3. Consolidating the gains of the health sector
4. Increasing investment in water resources
5. Facilitating wide political inclusion and youths engagement
6. Enhancing good governance, political accountability and transparency
7. Promoting greater public-private partnership
8. Bequeathing secure and prosperous Katsina State
Recall that today being the 29th of May is the day all elected Governors as well as President are being sworn in in the country.