Police paraded 13 suspects who kidnapped Masari’s mother in law
Meet the 13 suspects linked to the kidnapping of Masari’s mother in law in Katsina
Police in Katsina State has paraded no fewer than Thirteen (13) suspects that are involved in the kidnapping of the mother in law to Governor Aminu Bello Masari, Hajia Hauwa Yusuf have been apprehended.
This was contained in a statement posted by IGP, Abba Kyari on his facebook page and seen by Katsina Post.
According to him, Sequel to the recent Kidnapping of the Mother-in-law to Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State on 8/2/19 at her residence in Katsina, On the Instruction Of IGP Adamu Mohd, Operatives of the IGP-IRT attached to Operation Puff Adder launched a massive manhunt of the kidnappers and after serious and unrelenting follow up, The Notorious Syndicate of Kidnappers including their Arms and ammunition suppliers who confessed to the kidnapping and other armed robberies and kidnapping in Katsina State were arrested by IRT, including the gang leader and the Mastermind behind the kidnapping.
Those arrested were:
1) Abdullahi M. Sani 23yrs of Sokoto Rima area of Katsina State,
2) Abubakar Dani 21yrs of Sabuwar Unguwa
3) Marwana Gide 25yrs of Yan Maiwa village Katsina and
4) Rabe Hamza aka Tankabaje 35yrs of Nasarawa Bugaje village
5) Abdulkarim Aliyu 20yrs native of Katsina
6) Musa Yakubu 21yrs Native of Katsina
7) Abubakar Abdullahi 25yrs Native of Katsina
8) Napkon Sambo 31yrs native of Jos the Cheif arms supplier to the Gang
9) Haruna Adamu 31yrs native of Katsina who transports arms and ammunition to the Gang and
10) Taiwo Abayomi 28yrs
11) Ali Samaila 45yrs native of Mairuwa Village
12) Abubakar Sulaiman 30yrs native of Mairuwa Village and
13) Ibrahim Bille 30yrs native of Mairuwa Village in Katsina State who has been on the run was arrested by the police on Tuesday 14/05/2019 in Kano state.
Also according to him, Suspects confessed to the crime and are assisting the police in their investigation.