Job alert: 7 things you must have before applying for INEC ad-hoc staff
It is no longer news that the electoral umpire of Nigeria, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently receiving an online application from interesting candidates for recruitment at ad-hoc staff for the upcoming general elections.
All interesting individuals are to apply online via the INEC website for designed for the recruitment exercise via this link: http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd.html
But before then, what are the things you should have before the registration:
Before you register, ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal account number.
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.