Dr. Badiyya Hassan Mashi standouts distinctively amongst women in Nigeria. She is the current Commissioner for Women Affairs in Katsina state, a position through which she has impacted tremendously on the womenfolk in the state.
Katsina post however analysed eight things you should know about this amiable personality, Dr. Badiyya Hassan Mashi:
1. Dr. Badiyya Hassan Mashi is a Professional microbiologist who specializes in renewable energy through anaerobic digestion of biodegradable waste.
2. She is an avid researcher who has spent over 25years in academia.
3. Before her appointment, Dr. Badiyya was a principal lecturer in the department of Basic and Applied science, Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic Katsina.
4. She is an epitome of modesty, decency and hard work.
5. She super headed the domestication of Child Right Act in Katsina state.
6. For the first time ever over N400 million was disbursed to vulnerable women in Katsina state under her supervision.
7. She has been in the forefront in the sensitization against women involvement in drug abuse.
8. Dr. Badiyya has been conferred with countless award and honours which include Best Commissioner for Women Affairs in Northern Nigeria and Best performing commissioner of the year.