See The Full List Of 12 Infrastructural Projects Achieved By President Buhari In Katsina State
As 2019 General elections come around the corner, some Katsina indegines have been debating weither the home state has benefited immensely with various infrastructural projects under President Buhari in the last three years he has been in power.
President Buhari was elected into office under the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC) after defeating then incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
He was sworn into office on May 29, 2015. In his inaugural speech, the president stated that his administration will focus on the economy, fight against corruption, and provision of security.
BELOW ARE INFRASTRUCTURAL PROJECTS BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO HIS HOME STATE OF KATSINA.
1. Federal University of Transportation Daura
2. DSS Training School Musawa
3. Command Army Secondary School Faskari
4. Railway Line Project From Kano-Kazaure-Daura-Kongolam-Jibia-Maradi
5. Boarder Refinery to be situated in either Mashi or Maiadua LGA’s.
6. Dualization of Katsina-Kano Road.
7. Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of Zaria-Funtua-Gusau-Sokoto Road which passes through Katsina State.
8. Funtua Dry port Project: Project started.
9. Construction of Air force Base in Katsina.
10. Construction of Air force base in Daura
11. Construction of Army Quick response unit in Border LGA of Maiadua.
12. Upgrade of 32 Battalion Nigerian Army to Army Brigade Command Katsina.