The Katsina state government has launched the official website for the online registration of s-power programme for graduates.
S-power, which is, aimed at creating teaching jobs to teaming unemployed graduates in the state specifically those with NCE and Diploma and degree qualifications.
A message by the state government announced invitations from qualified members of the public to apply for full-time empowerment.
Below are the five basic requirements for S-power registration for graduates as compiled by Katsina Post.
1. Applicant must be a degree holder.
2. Must have NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
3. He/She must be an indegine of Katsina state.
4. Applicant must be unemployed.
5. He/She must print out his application number for future use.