Katsina State is said to be one of the state’s that benefited and also currently benefiting most from federal government projects and programs.
The President of the federal government of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari hails from Daura, Katsina State.
Since his emergence as the President in 2015, many development programs and projects were sited in the state.
Katsina Post as usual listed some of the projects the state benefited from the Buhari’s led administration:
(1) Transportation University – Daura, Katsina.
(2) Refinery – Katsina
(3) Innovation Hub – in Katsina Institute for Information Management
(4) Continuation of 10MW Wind Power project in Lambar Rimi
(5) Kano – Daura Rail line extension
(6) Project-MINE (Special Economic Zone)
(7) Completion of National Library Branch – Katsina.
(8) Completion of Sabke Water Project
(9) Zobe regional water project (N12.5Bn).
(10) Dualization of Kano-Katsina Road.