5 things to know about the Abbas Masanawa – Buhari’s newest appointee from Katsina
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Abbas Umar Masanawa as the Managing Director of the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company.
The approval was conveyed via a correspondence dated August 28, 2018 in a response to a request for the approval sent to the President by Central Bank Governor Godwin Emefiele.
Below are some facts about him that you may not know:
1. He was born on August 7, 1969. He is 49 years old.
2. Before his elevation, Masanawa was Executive Director, Finance, Strategy and Marketing at the company.
3. He is a graduate of Agriculture Economics from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1992.
4. He attended many courses in and out of the country.
5. He hails from Katsina State.