Undeniably, Governor Aminu Bello Masari has proven to be an achiever of an unprecedented feat.
The likes of Gov. Aminu Masari are rare. Three years he took to the office, his achievements are enormous to mention.
He has undeniably proven that the whole essence of governance is to be rooted and connected with people for the purpose acceding for their needs through the instrumentality of government.
Some of the numerous achievements in Dutsi by Gov. Aminu Bello Masari, Dallatun Katsina Matawallen Hausa are as follows:
- Gov. Masari renovated Dusti, Dan-aunai hospitals.
- The governor renovated over 20 primary and secondary schools in Dutsi Local Government Area.
- The governor constructed and renovated over 20 boreholes in the area.
- He established NNPC filling station in Dutsi that is supposed to be in his hometown, Kafur.
- 3000 primary school pupils currently benefiting from school feeding programme in Dutsi.
- His administration constructed over 120 kilometers road from Dutsi, Danainau to Dan-nakola.
- Several meetings has been held between the amiable governor and stakeholders from Dutsi where important issues were discussed.
Therefore, I will like to call the attention of our dear people of Dutsi and Katsina state to vote for credible leader, a rare gem, Alhaji Aminu Bello Masari in the upcoming 2019 election.
In addition, I will like to appeal to the people of Dutsi and Katsina state to join Katsina Youth for Sustainable Change (KYSC) under the leadership of Alhaji Sallau Arawa.
Sadiq Isyaku Sharhalle