The Katsina state government has launched the official website for the online registration of s-power programme.
The programme, which is, aimed at creating teaching jobs to teaming unemployed youths in the state specifically those with NCE and Diploma qualifications.
A message by the state government announced invitations from qualified members of the public to apply for full-time empowerment.
Below are the seven steps of S-power registration as compiled by Katsina Post
- Create new account to able to fill the application form
- Fill in the form carefully.
- After Submitting the form Click on go back to form and Click on View Previous Submission.
- Click on View to See your Application Number.
- Click on 2nd download pdf option to generate pdf and print.
- Go to Attestation to download a copy of attestation.
- The printed application attestation form must be endorsed by the Local Goverment Education Secreatry and Village Head of the Applicant.