Ramadan Kareem

PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN ABUJA

Office of the S. S. A. to Gov Masari

Visit Sahel Medicare Pharmacy & Dental Clinic Today

Visit TIS Dental & Medical Services Today

ALBHUSTAN HOTELS LTD KATSINA

Call Ibrahim Murtala Daudawa on 08035055925 For POS In Katsina

Buy Mobile Phones Contact 08035947436

VISIT MAIDABINO INVESTIMENT FOR ALL YOUR TASTY NEEDS

Buy new or used Tyres and Rims in Katsina 08032222751

CONTACT KATSINA POST

BUY ALL KINDS OF PLOTS/HOUSES/RENTS IN KATSINA

REPAIR YOUR CAR WINDSCREEN PROFESSIONALLY

Home Entrepreneurship Women formed 60% beneficiaries of my govt’s empowerment scheme – Masari
Women formed 60% beneficiaries of my govt’s empowerment scheme – Masari

Women formed 60% beneficiaries of my govt’s empowerment scheme – Masari

0
Katsina State Governor Aminu Bello Masari stated that his government attached too much important to women and their empowerment under his administration.
The Governor made this known in Muhammadu Buhari House while fielding questions during an interactive session with members of the Nigerian Guild of Editors (NGE) in Katsina.
According to him: “Women formed 60 per cent of beneficiaries of the state government’s empowerment scheme, leaving only 40 per cent to others.”
READ ALSO: FINALLY! Gov. Masari Revealed His Relationship With Ex-Gov. Shema
On girl-child education, the governor said the state government had trained more than 1,000 NCE teachers (women) as part of efforts to boost female enrollment in schools.
The governor said the government had also established special schools for girls, as well as rehabilitated all girls schools in the state.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Aminchi Klin Motors

%d bloggers like this: