It is no longer news that the common people in our various communities are in dare need of the basic social amenities. This is also against the background that millions and in some instances billions of Naira are being budgeted yearly for these purposes.
While some political leaders quickly deserted their constituencies as soon as elections period are over, some are really trying in ensuring that the people they represents reap the dividends of democracy.
It is in this regards that we want to shed more light on some of the development and capital intensive projects the member House of representative representing Mashi and Dutsi Federal constituency is sponsoring.
It is even more interesting to know that all these projects he is sponsoring are from his Salary and allowances and not part of the purported ‘constituency projects’.
Bellow are some of the projects the Honourable member Alhaji Mansur Ali Mashi has either finished or about to finish in both Mashi and Dutsi Local Governments.
1. Construction of Maternal and Child Health Centre in Mashi LGA.
2. Construction of Maternal and Child Health Centre in Dutsi LGA.
3. Completion of Dan Aunai Health Centre in Dutsi LGA.
4. Completion of Community Secondary School in Yamel, Dutsi LGA.
5. Reconstruction of Primary School in Agala, Mashi LGA.
6. Reconstruction of Primary School in Tudun Liman, Mashi LGA.
7. Renovation of Television Centre at Kogon Burtu, Dutsi LGA.
8. Construction of 10 motorized borehole in Mashi and Dutsi LGA
9. Drilling of numerous Hand pump boreholes in Mashi and Dutsi LGA.