Katsina State Hospitals Services Management Board/college of Nursing, in line with His Excellency, Governor Aminu Bello Masari’s restructuring and repositioning of Healthcare services in the state towards achieving favourable health outcomes, through standard best practices is set to recruit competent Healthcare Professionals who can provide efficient healthcare services at secondary healthcare facilities and college of Nursing and Midwifery across the state.
Therefore, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions.
1. Senior Medical Officers
i. Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons
ii. Consultant Gynaecologists
iii. Consultant Paediatricians
iv. Consultant Family Physicians
v. Consultant General Surgeons
vi. Dental Surgeons
1. Medical Officers (General Medical Practitioners)
3. Pharmacy Technicians
4. Registered Nurses
5. Registered Midwives
6. Registered Nurse/Midwives
7. Nurses specialized in orthopaedics, Accident and Emergencies, Paediatrics and, Theatre etc
8. Midwifery Tutors
9. Medical Laboratory Scientists
10. Medical Laboratory Technicians
12. X-Ray Technicians
13. Medical Records Officers
15. Biomedical Technicians
Applicants seeking to be employed for any position must present evidence of the followings;
1. Relevant certificate from a recognized institution.
2. Current licence to practice (where applicable)
3. Registration with professional body
4. Evidence of NYSC discharge Certificate (where applicable
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE/REMUNERATION
Favourably comparable to similar packages in the health industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to forward two (2) copies of curriculum vitae and applications with at least the following details;
Position applied for should be boldly written at the top right corner of the first page of the application letter.
1. Full names
3. Place and date of birth
4. Permanent Home address
6. State of origin
7. Local Government Area
8. Contact address
9. Phone number(s)
10. E-mail address
11. Institutions attended with dates
12. Relevant academic qualification obtained with dates
13. Three (3) Referees
14. All applications are to be addressed to the General Manager Hospital Services Management Board Katsina.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION/DEAD LINE
Applications can be submitted online tomatrixhealthac@ gmail.com, office of the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Health, Katsina, Hospital Services Management Board office Katsina, or General Hospitals Funtua and Daura, clearly marked HRH 2016 at the top right hand corner of the A4 envelope.
The deadline for submission of application forms is on or before24th August, 2016.
There shall be an aptitude test in Katsina for all shortlisted applicants on the 5th of September 2016.
Read Also Graduate job positions at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
A date of interview will be communicated at the venue of the aptitude test.