ADVANTAGES OF FUEL SCARCITY IN NIGERIA
It is no longer a debating issue that Nigerians are the happiest people on earth. Even while in the most difficult situations, they always tend to come up with how they can be happy. Despite the hardship associated with this fuel scarcity, someone was able to creatively out of joke to come out with some 10 ‘advantages’ of this fuel scarcity.
1. Most compounds are noiseless because ‘I better pass my neighbour’ generators are on sabbatical leave.
2. Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out.
3. All the house wives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs.
4. Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel.
5. No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off due to low battery.
6. Browsing & downloading is faster than
before cause not much people are online.
7. Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies.. Light no dey naa..
8. There are MORE PRAYERS & less
9. Parents are over-joyed because theirchildren that were always online nowconcentrate on their studies.
10. Even Imams are very happy when they saw people who haven’t gone to masjid for months and years going to masjid and staying from magrib to Isha just to charge their phones.